Ogeechee Riverkeeper offers ongoing educational resources, free to use, for parents, teachers, and curious students. Education and Outreach Coordinator Melanie Sparrow is a Certified Project Wet/Wild/Learning Tree Educator.
- January 8, 2021Do you find it hard to make and keep New Year’s resolutions? Try setting a “seasonal intention” instead! Use your creativity and science skills to come up with ways you can help the environment.
- October 17, 2020These writers turned to the outdoors for poetic inspiration. Read the winners from our first ORK poetry contest.
- July 1, 2020A watershed is a system of how water flows through an area moving sediment, water and dissolved materials into a common point. Submit your trivia answers to email@example.com by July 31.
- April 30, 2020The seedling activity is open to all ages and is suitable for homeschool activity for K-12 using Georgia Performance Standards/Standards of Excellence with science, earth systems and meteorology.
- April 16, 2020Create your own watershed. Activity is open to all ages and is suitable for homeschool activity for 3-6th graders using Georgia Performance Standards/Standards or Excellence with vocabulary, science and art.