NOTE: TICKET SALES are now “AT THE DOOR” ONLY.
Ogeechee Riverkeeper’s annual oyster roast is back this fall! Capacity is limited – don’t miss out!
We’ll have all-you-can-eat freshly steamed oysters, plus delicious barbecue and sides from Barnes Restaurant. Your ticket also includes unlimited beer and wine. You won’t want to miss the exclusive Ogeechee Riverkeeper ale from Moon River Brewing!
With fabulous tunes from DJ Jose Ray, amazing silent auction items, and the return of the popular Mystery ORCA Cooler raffle prize package, it’s going to be the best party of the season!
AND most importantly, it supports the crucial work of ORK.
Silent auction items include:
- Two nights at a mountain cabin in North Georgia – Donated by Don Stack
- Original art piece by Betsy Cain – Donated by Betsy Cain
- Two nights at a vintage Tybee beach bungalow – Donated by Matt Toole and Cindy Mullally
- One year family pass – Donated by Coastal Heritage Society
- P and N Sirius sea kayak, with paddle, skirt and life vest – Donated by Alan Bailey
- Outdoor kit with backpack, tent, and sleeping bag – Donated by Bass Pro Shops
- One night stay at the Hotel Clermont in Atlanta – Donated by Hotel Clermont
- And more!
You must be present to bid in the silent auction, but even if you can’t attend the event, click through to purchase raffle tickets and enter to win the ORCA cooler full of gift certificates and swag!
Southern Environmental Law Center
The Clean Water Act has dramatically reduced pollution and improved water quality across the country, but progress is threatened by deregulation, lack of enforcement, and other serious problems. That’s where Ogeechee Riverkeeper comes in—despite these failures at the federal level, ORK use the Act to force change and protect their watersheds and communities. ACT50 is a collective call for governments, waterkeepers, and people like you to unite in the fight for clean water. Working together, we can ensure that water is drinkable, fishable, and swimmable by enforcing laws, holding polluters accountable, and empowering citizens.